I don’t think people realise how hard it is to re-discover the person you were before depression or even try to remember your own personality
and if you’ve had depression since early childhood you don’t even know if you have your own personality
you didn’t have time to be a person before depression
and it’s scary having no idea who you are
I know this so well. It is so hard. It is so difficult.
Trust is the runt of the emotional litter; under harsh conditions, it is the first to die.
I am miserable,
and I would give anything to have my hair be long again
to hide behind, to simultaneously be bare
romanticise the fuck out of your identity. build a shining palace around your identity and decorate it with sparkles and shit if you want. it’s yours. no one else gets a say
- Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
- If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- What would you change about yourself?
- If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Inbox me a “If I met you in real life….”
I haven’t been going to the gym enough and my hair looks terrible because I’m trying to grow it out and it seems like such minuscule things but I feel really unattractive lately idk
This is a post celebrating the most handsome man I know - my exceptionally sweet lover. He’s got these baby eyes and the softest, most swoon-worthy scruff that perfectly compliments his bone structure. I like to call his skin moonlight by how he glows, and dotted across it are these freckles that honestly could not been placed in a more complimenting spot. The sturdiness of his legs remind me of standing trees, and the soft brown of his hair reminds me of their bark. Don’t even get me started on his shoulders. They are wide as wide can be, and strong enough for me to hang from. They are heavenly endowed. He is muscle and bone and flesh that is done expertly well.